Patients with renal disease require lower dosage of blood thinners and need to be closely monitored to avoid serious bleeding complications.
Effects of blood thinners for kidney disease patients
Among patients who take blood thinner there is a high prevalence of reduced kidney function, ranging from mild to severe.
About 60 percent of the patients had normal or mildly reduced kidney function. Another 30 percent had moderate reductions in kidney function, common in older adults. The remaining patients, nearly ten percent, had kidney failure requiring dialysis.
Safe treatment to dissolve blood clots for renal disease patients
Nearly 30 years of researches and clinic practices, our experts find that the most effective and natural Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for renal disease patients.
All the oral medicines and external application aim to expanding blood vessels and improve kidney function. To be summarized, our comprehensive treatment is called “Four+Seven Therapy”.
“Four” refers to four types of of medicines, including:
1. One bottle of Mai-Kang Composition(MKM)
2. One dose of Traditional Chinese Medicine decoction
3. A packet of medicine for external application on Shenshu (an acupoint on the kidney area)
4. A pot of medical fluid for Foot Bath
“Seven” refers to seven kinds of therapies:
1. Fuming or steaming: Expand the micro blood vessels to improve blood circulation.
2. Medicated Bath: Increase urine output and perspiration to discharge wastes and toxins.
3. Cycle Therapy: This therapy can date back to Qing Dynasty. The Chinese herbs are made into medicine gunk, and is placed onto the corresponding acupoints to unlock the obstructed blood stream.
6. Foot Bath therapy: One of the main therapies in our hospital. It is created from hundreds of Chinese herbs and has great effects on treating kidney disease.
Both oral medicines and external applications have the function of expanding blood vessels, reducing inflammation and degrading extracellular matrix. All of these methods are beneficial for improving blood circulation and repairing damaged renal tissues.
Tell us your specific condition, and you will get free help from our online doctors.