Each treatment has its own line, namely, the sequence of the of therapies a patient undergoes. This article is about the line treatment for Renal Parenchymal Disease. For more detailed suggestions, you can get free help by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our experts online directly.
What is Renal Parenchymal Disease?
Renal Parenchymal Disease is the damage of the outermost internal region of the kidney where filtration and urine formation occur. Therefore, this kind of kidney disease is likely to cause:
● Yellow skin
● Poor appetite, nausea, vomiting
● Protein or blood in the urine
● High blood pressure
What is the line treatment for Renal Parenchymal Disease?
We have always been committed to treating kidney disease by Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). However, the medicines used and therapies taken are different from others. So many clinic practices prove these therapies are natural and effective for people with Renal Parenchymal Disease. This comprehensive treatment is called “Four+Seven Therapy” . It is a combination of four types of medicines and seven therapies. Let’s take a look at.
● Step one: A bottle of Maikang Composition is taken before breakfast and lunch.
● Step two: One dosage of medicine decoction for the patient is taken during 8:00-11:00am.
● Step three: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This therapy is taken through placing the medical fluid bags under the patient’s kidney area. Then with the osmotic device, the effective ingredient will permeate into the lesions directly. In general, it will stay 45min to 60min.
● Step four: Foot Bath Therapy. It is a combination of warm bath and traditional Chinese medicines. According to traditional Chinese medicine theories, there are many meridians on the feet, and these acupoints are corresponding to each part of the body such as the heart, liver, stomach, kidney, and so on. This therapy can stimulate these points so that the medicines can be absorbed effectively. By promoting the blood circulation, it can smooth the whole blood stream. Therefore, it is a very natural and effective therapy for filtering wastes and toxins.
During the process, other therapies can also be used and aid you to stay healthier. I hope you have got a general understanding of our characteristic treatment for Renal Parenchymal Disease. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care!