Gopal Chandra Basak is 53 years old and male. He has got married and was born in Ind Nagaon. He got first hospitalization in our hospital in March 19, 2014. After his coming, his doctor gives him a detailed examination, and gets an exact diagnosis.
His diagnosis result: type 2 diabetes, Stage V Diabetic Nephropathy, renal anemia, renal hypertension, diabetic retinopathy,metabolic acidosis, hyperuricemia, coronary heart disease and asymptomatic myocardial ischemia.
He stays in our hospital for more than one month. Because his kidney condition as well as overall health condition is improved largely, he is discharged out of the hospital. Also, he brings some medications to consolidate his therapeutic effects. The following is some matters that need attention at home.
1. Have more rest, avoid tiredness, infections and cold and keep a good mood.
2. Develop a scientific diet: Low-salt, low-fat, 40g of high-quality protein, low-sugar or even sugar-free diet
3. Take physical test regularly that includes blood test, urine test, kidney function test, 24-hour urine protein and electrolyte test.
4. Take medications as doctor guides
5. Do moderate exercise and avoid tiredness
6. Drink about 500ml of water and not more than 800ml
7. Take three times of Hot Compress Therapy three times one day