Nephrotic Syndrome is not an independent kidney disease but a group of symptoms including edema, hyperlipidemia, proteinuria and hypoproteinemia. How do Nephrotic Syndrome patients bring swelling down?
To deal with this condition, patients can do from the following aspects. Any questions, please email to us at email@example.com.
● Limit fluid intake. Since the damaged kidneys cannot keep water balance, causing fluid-retention. Therefore, swelling (edema) occurs in the extremities, face or ankles, etc. Therefore, they should reduce water intake. How much fluid can be taken by Nephrotic Patients should be calculated by the doctor. It is affected by the body weight and urine output each day.
● Recommended vegetables and fruit. Some vegetables and fruits are known as natural diuretics. Example include cucumber, celery, ginger, cabbage, parsley, lemon, cranberry and apples. Take them with moderation and under the doctor’s supervision.
● Chinese herbal teas. Dandelion root, nettle leaf, corn silks and rhizome of lalang can be made into teas used to increase urine output.
● Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This therapy is an external application based on hundreds of Chinese herbs. It is used on bilateral Shenshu acupoints. With osmotic device, the effective ingredients can permeate into kidney lesions directly. These medicines can improve blood circulation and improve kidney function. As long as kidney function can be improved, the kidneys can function adequately to maintain water and electrolyte balance, relieving swelling from the root.
● Medicated Bath. This is another effective method to increase urine output. As the name implies, this method is a combination of warm water and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Warm water and medicines can expand the micro-blood vessels on the skin, and the active properties of medicines can permeate into the body. The goal of these medicines is also to improve blood circulation and repair damaged renal tissues. Therefore, kidneys function can be improved.
The above two medications can treat Nephrotic Syndrome patients from the root. Therefore, all symptoms can be completely relieved and patients will have a good life.