Nephrotic Syndrome is not an independent disease but a group of symptoms. It can occur at any age but is more likely to attack children. How to relieve abdominal pain in children with Nephrotic Syndrome?
Cause of abdominal pain
Nephrotic Syndrome is characterized by glomeruli damage. As a result, the kidneys cannot function well to remove excessive fluid, reabsorb protein effectively and filter wastes adequately. Then, many symptoms occur, such as:
● Swelling (Edema): It usually occurs in the lower extremities, face and periorbital regions, scrotum or labia, and abdomen.
● Proteinuria: Protein excretion is more than 40 mg/㎡/h.
● Hypoalbuminemia: It is due to protein leakage and strict protein limits.
● Abdominal pain: This problem is likely to be caused by infection. Some other problems such fever, lethargy or irritability.
● Loss of appetite, nausea or vomiting
● High blood pressure
How to relieve abdominal pain in children with Nephrotic Syndrome?
Treatment should be based on the specific cause. If the pain is indeed caused by infection, antibiotic may be the first step. However, this medicines can relieve pain temporarily, since the underlying problem isn’t solved.
All symptoms happening on children are due to impaired kidney function. As long as medicines or therapies can enhance the kidney function, the kidneys can work normally. In that case, I recommend you to take: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
This therapy is an external application and is innovated from natural Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Patient can just lie on the bed with medical bags under their Shenshu acupoint. Therefore, it is very safe for children.
With osmotic device, the effective ingredients can permeate kidney lesions directly. They can expand blood vessels, reduce inflammation and degrade extracellular matrixes. Therefore, blood circulation can be accelerated and damaged renal tissues can be repaired. By this therapy, abdominal pain and other problems can be got rid of naturally.