Cyst is normally a benign lesion that is a fluid-filled sac. Those cysts can be found on the kidneys, live, or ovary. Should you be worried if cysts on both live and kidney? Yes, of course.
Get facts on cysts on live
Polycystic Kidney Disease can cause cysts to develop in other areas of your body besides your kidneys. Cysts in the liver are a common complication, particularly in older people. Around 40-70% of people with ADPKD (Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease) develop cysts in their liver.
Liver cysts can develop in men and women, but women tend to have more cysts that grow to larger sizes and develop at an earlier age. This is thought to be linked to female hormones, such as oestrogen.
Symptoms of cysts on live and kidneys
1. Abdominal pain
2. Swelling and bloating of your abdomen
3. Yellowing of the eyes and skin (jaundice)
Treatment for cysts on live and kidney
1. In most cases symptoms can be relieved by some medicines prescribed by your doctor. However, long term use of medicines will causes side effects, so you should be careful about the dosage.
2. In rare cases when a larger cyst causes severe and/or persistent pain, surgery may be required to drain the cyst.
3. In very rare cases symptoms becomes too severe to be controlled. When the kidney function is less than 15%, dialysis is required.
All these methods can help you relieve symptoms but cannot solve the underlying problem. Therefore, I recommend you to take Chinese herbs. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is such a method to shrink cysts naturally. Different from traditional way to take medicines orally, this therapy is taken externally. What’s more, the medicines are micronized so that they can be fully used.
Even though you are diagnosed with live and kidney cyst, you should not be worried. Tell us your condition and we can give you some suggestions. Either leaving a message below or contact our experts online is OK.