IgA Nephropathy is a kind of kidney disease caused by accumulation of immunoglobulin A, an antibody. Can IgA Nephropathy patients take imitrex?
Contraindications of imitrex
Imitrex is effective for relieving headache, and reduce the substances that can trigger headache pain, nausea, sensitivity to light and sound and other migraine symptoms.
However, you should not use imitrex if you have:
● Coronary artery disease, angina (chest pain), blood circulation problems, lack of blood supply to the heart;
● A heart disorder called Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome;
● A history of heart disease, heart attack, or stroke, including “mini-stroke”;
● Untreated or or uncontrolled high blood pressure;
● Severe liver disease;
● Circulation problems affecting your intestines;
● A headache that seems different from your usual migraine headaches.
● A using history of MAO inhibitors in the past 14 years.
Imitrex and kidney
To make sure Imitrex is safe for you, tell your doctor that you have IgA Nephropathy. Imitrex will cause some waste and toxins to the kidneys, thus burdening the kidneys.
Like imitrex, many other over-the-counter medicines are nephrotoxic. Therefore, to relieve symptoms of IgA Nephropathy, I recommend you to take Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
Natural treatments for IgA Nephropathy patients
All symptoms of IgA Nephropathy are caused by waste and toxins accumulation. As long as medicines can purify the blood, all symptoms can be completely relieved. IgA Nephropathy patients can take:
-Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This therapy is an external application used on bilateral Shenshu acupoints. With osmotic device, the ingredients can permeate into kidney lesions directly. They can expand blood vessels, reduce inflammation and degrade extracelluar matrixes. Therefore, blood circulation can be improved.
-Medicated Bath. Patients who take this therapy have increased sweat and urine output. This is a process to detox the blood. Patients take this method one time each day, and should be taken under the doctor’s help.