Repeated blood urine attack has become a great trouble for IgA Nephropathy patients.How to reduce blood urine is a problem which has long been expected to solve.
Before I introduce you the methods to reduce blood urine, I would like you to learn about why it happens? To put it simply, blood urine is the result of abnormal increase of red blood cells in the urine. It is divided into two types:
(1) Gross hematuria: the color for urine is bright red, and sometimes dark red when illness condition becomes sever.
(2) Microscopic hematuria: Only with a microscope, you can see red blood cells in urine.
Then, why do so many red blood cells appear in urine? Once kidneys are injured, microcirculation in some parts is impaired, leading to ischemia and hypoxia. At this time, glomerular filtration membrane cannot work well. Its permeability increases, letting more red blood cells be filtered and that is blood urine.
Western medicine for hematuria
Thereby,to reduce blood urine for IgA Nephropathy is to repair the damaged glomerular filtration membrane. It is won’t be denied that western medicines plays a role on the treatment.Western medicines have a quick but temporary effect. So, you cannot depend on western medicines simply. Many clinic observations show that IgA Nephropathy is easily recur when the patients catch a cold or get infections.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy for blood in urine caused by IgA Nephropathy
From that you can see, western medicines is a temporary action instead of total solution. Today, I will introduce you a new effective “total solution”—Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
The active ingredients in Chinese medicines are shattered to kidney lesions through a permeameter, by which the deposition of IgA can be flowed out.Then the damaged glomerular filtration membrane also can be impaired.In that case, the filtered number of red blood cells will go back normal.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy reduces blood urine through four aspects:
(1) Dilate blood vessels: Why should expand blood vessels? Because of the deposition of IgA, mesangial cells are short of blood and oxygen. The effective ingredients in Chinese medicines will expand the blood vessels to improve microcirculation. If so, enough blood and oxygen supply will be achieved, providing a good environment for glomerular filtration membrane repairing.
(2) Anti-inflammation. Inflammatory infiltration must be inhibit to reduce glomerular mesangial cells further damage.
(3) Anti-coagulation. Increasing inflammatory cells make blood more thick, leading to the development of microthrombus in glomerular capillary. The anticoagulant substances will prevent the forming of thrombus, keeping unrestricted blood flow. That will also lay a foundation for mesangial cells repairing.
(4) Degrade extracellular matrix. The growth of inflammatory cells and microthrombus as well as the deposition of IgA increase extracellular matrix. Extracellular matrix proliferation must be prevent. The relevant Chinese medicines will degrade extracellular matrix continuously and make it to be excreted in urine.
In conclusion, in order to reduce blood urine for IgA Nephropathy, both western medicines and Chinese therapy should be considered.If you want to lear more detailed information about the treatment or diet to reduce blood urine for IgA Nephropathy, please contact with us. We will give you free and professional service.