High blood pressure is a common symptom for kidney disease patients, most kidney disease may have the symptom of hypertension, if it becomes more serious, it will damage your kidney severely. So, taking treatment for hypertensive nephropathy timely is very important. While, do you know that can hypertensive nephropathy be cured well?
High blood pressure kidney disease is divided into five stages, and different stages have different measures to control it.
1. Hypertensive nephropathy 1 stage: There is almost no symptom, so just keeping a health diet to prevent it.
2. Hypertensive nephropathy 2 stage: Blood pressure is normal. Proteinuria will be increased to 20 μg/min after strenuous exercise, and it will be reduced to normal after having a rest.
3. Hypertensive nephropathy 3 stage: Blood pressure is increased, proteinuria is 20-200μg/min.
4. Hypertensive nephropathy 4 stage: High blood pressure with proteinuria 300mg/d.
5. Hypertensive nephropathy 5 stage: It is the stage of kidney failure, creatinine and blood urea nitrogen(BUN) are all beyond the normal range.
Commonly, the first three stages can be cured well within 15-20 days. Stage 4 with proteinuria -+ to + can be cured well, parts of high blood pressure with proteinuria+ to ++can be cured well, but some can not. But, when the high blood pressure kidney disease is up to kidney failure with proteinuria +++, it is difficult to cured well. For the treatment of hypertensive nephropathy, traditional Chinese medicine therapy is a good choice. Such as Micro-Chinese medicine osmotherapy, it can dilate the blood vessels and promote the blood circulation, therefore to treat high blood pressure. What’s more, it can repair your injured kidney cells and to improve your kidney function, thus can avoid dialysis or kidney transplant. For detailed information, you can leave message below or contact us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Hypertensive Nephropathy hypertention
- previous：What Can Be Done for CKD Stage 5 Caused By Hypertension