Creatinine is the by-produce of muscle metabolism and is discharged by the kidneys as a kind of waste. Many people know that kidney disease can lead to elevation of creatinine. However, is it possible for creatinine to jump from 5.5 to 11 in 1.5 month?
You may be also shocked by this fast aggravation of your illness condition. Without doubt, it is the result of further kidney damage. Why does that happen. I will list several reasons in the following passages. To find the real cause, you should consult your doctor and do a test to check your kidney function. Any questions, please email to email@example.com.
Possible causes of elevation of creatinine 5.5 to 11
1. Infection: Some infections, mainly pulmonary infection and Urinary Tract Infections, can cause creatinine to jump fast.
2. Blockage of urine: Since creatinine is discharge by kidneys with urine, reduction of urine output can lead to creatinine accumulation. Factors that can cause delay of urine flow might include prostate enlargement, kidney stone, or side effects of medicines.
3. Shortage of extracellular fluid: Creatinine 5.5 indicate Kidney Failure, and can cause various problems. Therefore, patients may take medicines to relieve these discomforts. Because of lone term of nausea, strict restriction and excessive diuresis, large amounts of extracelluar fluid loses, causing high creatinine to build up in the body.
4. Uses of nephrotoxic medicines.
5. Cardiovascular complications such as high blood pressure, and pericarditis, etc.
1. Dialysis: Even though dialysis cannot solve the underlying problem, it is very helpful for discharging excess wastes and toxins in the blood.
2. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: Compared with over-the-counter medicines, this therapy is more natural since it is innovated from hundreds of Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCMs). More important, the effective ingredients can expand blood vessels, reduce inflammation and degrade extracellular matrixes. Therefore, it is a therapy that can repair damaged renal tissues and enhance kidney function. Then, creatinine can decrease naturally and fundamentally.
If you are interested in our therapies, please be free to contact us online.