When creatinine reaches up to 5-8mg/dl, dialysis is often recommended. However, cases differ from individuals to individuals. How to reduce the creatinine when it is 6 depends on your own condition. Here, I will share with you several natural ways. Any other questions, you can email to email@example.com.
Normal range of creatinine
-0.6 to 1.2 mg/dl in males (53 to 106 umol/L)
- 0.5 to 1.1 mg/dl in females (44 to 97 umol/L)
- 1.8 to 1.9 mg/dl for those with one kidney
Precautions for creatinine 6
1. Kidney-friendly diet: You should avoid foods high in creatine, especially red meat. This is to reduce the burden on kidneys. In addition, you should avoid creatine supplements if you are taking or plan to take.
2. Avoid strenuous activities. Strong activities will speed up the metabolism of muscles, thus increasing creatinine level in the blood.
3. Take enough water. This is to prevent from dehydration that can also elevate creatinine. More over, water is the most natural cleaner for excreting wastes and toxins, but it should be taken under your doctor’s guidance in cases of swelling.
4. Nettle leaf tea: Nettle leaf has long been used as natural diuretic. By increasing urine output, creatinine can be eliminated adequately. You are suggested to drink 1 to 2 cups a day. More attention, make sure what you are given is nettle leaf rather than nettle root, which is for male prostate disorders.
5. Blood Pollution Therapy: This therapy is to purify the blood by various methods such as hemoperfusion, plasma exchange, hemopurification, etc. During each step, the herbs for patients might be different since their cases are not the same. By purifying the blood, excessive creatinine can be eliminated by improved blood circulation and kidney function.
6. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy: It is an external application based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and has the function of dilating blood vessels, reducing inflammation and degrading extracellular matrix. As a result, the kidneys can be supplied with enough oxygen and blood to function well and repair themselves. Then, creatinine 6 can be reduced gradually and naturally.