The effects of herbs on kidney disease have been proved to be very significant by so many practices. Compared with over-the-counter drugs, herbs are natural for patients. That’s why more and more people begin to seek for herbs that can help improve kidney function.
Here, I will introduce you several hers that can help achieve the goal. However, it is for the general, so you should consult your doctor which herb is good for you. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more suggestions. Now, let’s see what the recommended herbs.
♦ Cordyceps sinensis
It is rich in vitamin B1, B12, C , 15 kinds of trace elements and amino acid, calcium, etc. It is always used to relieve proteinuria, swelling, hematuria, anemia, high blood pressure, reducing creatinine and BUN (blood urea nitrogen) level so as to eliminate skin itching, nausea, vomiting and fatigue. Besides, this herb can activate the remaining kidney tissues, regulating the auto-immune system. All the above benefits can provide a good environment for the kidneys’ self-repairing ability.
2. Rheum officinale (Da Huang)
It is always used as a diuretic in Enema Therapy which is similar to western “colon dialysis”. It can significantly inhibit the decomposition of protein so as to reduce the formation of urea which will burden the kidneys.
It is a natural diuretic so it can speed up the discharge of wastes and toxins through increasing urine.
4. Astragalus (Huang Qi)
If you have low immunity, astragalus will be a good choice for you because it is known as a kind of herb that can ensure the supply of blood and Qi (energy flow).
5. Uva Ursi
Bearberry is the other name of uva ursi that is used to treat urinary tract and bladder infections due to its natural antibacterial properties.
1. Except the above listed, there are many other herbs that can be used for better kidney function. Traditional Chinese Medicines are so complex that I cannot list all the herbs that are good for you. You should choose the right herb based on your own condition.
2. Before you take any herbs, you should be sure it will not interact with other medicines you are taking.
3. Some people such as pregnant women and children should pay more attention on the usage.
4. These herbs can do harm on you if you take them wrongly. Therefore, discuss with our online experts for suggestions.