Stage 1 to Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Failure is very common. A person with Stage 3 Kidney Failure has moderate kidney damage. This stage is broken up into two: a decrease in glomerular filtration rate (GFR) for stage 3A is 45-59mL/min and a decrease in GFR for Stage 3B is 30-44 ml/min.
From the above explanation, you can see that, you may have left almost half of kidney function, and many people begin to experience some symptoms. Here is a general introduction. Any question, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Fluid retention, swelling (edema) of extremities an shortness of breath
● Urination changes (foamy; dark orange, brown, tea-colored or red if it contains blood; and urinating more or less than normal)
● Kidney pain felt in their back
● Sleep problems due to muscle cramps or restless legs
Diet for Stage 3 Kidney Failure
● Eating high-quality protein and potassium (if potassium level in the blood is normal)
● Consuming a some grains, fruits and vegetables (be careful about the amount of potassium and phosphorous)
● Lowering sodium consumption by cutting out processed and pre-packaged foods.
● Cutting back carbohydrates for those with diabetes
● Taking water soluble vitamins such as C (100 mg per day)
● Lowering fluid intake if you see puffy body parts
Life style to manage stage 3 CKD
Besides a scientific diet, exercising regularly, avoiding smoking or alcohol abuse are helpful to prolonging kidney health. You can talk with your doctors to design an exercise plan.
Natural ways to treat Stage 3 CKD
Actually, the most important thing for Stage 3 Kidney Failure is to take proper treatments. Medicines may be necessary but cannot solve the underlying problems. The target of treatment should be protecting and enhancing the remaining kidney function. In that case, you may as well try Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which is an innovation of Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCMs) and is used externally. This therapy is very effective on promoting blood circulation and repairing damaged renal tissues. Therefore, it is a good choice for Stage 3 Kidney Failure patients.