Different from acute kidney disease, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) usually lasts for long time and is treated difficultly. According to clinical research, a large part of chronic kidney disease is due to immune disorder. To deal with these problems, Immunotherapy is created and presents superiority in treating kidney disease.
The conventional therapies for Chronic Kidney Disease due to immune disorders
There are many types of kidney diseases all over the world. Common kidney diseases caused by immune disorders include Lupus Nephritis, FSGS, Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis (HSPN), IgA Nephropathy and some other glomerulonephritis. All of these diseases are closely related to immune complexesac depositing in the different areas of kidneys.
To deal with these kidney diseases, steroids and immunosuppressants are two common medications that can help ease patients’ symptoms such as swelling and proteinuria and inhibit the inflammatory reaction of immune complexes. Fortunately, some patients indeed get remission after several months’ treatment. However, a part of patients fail to respond to these medications or get relapse easily.
The innovation of Immunotherapy for kidney disease
Compared with simple steroids and immunosuppressants, Immunotherapy has one big superiority: it is one systemic therapy based on scientific diagnosis and can prevent the recurrence of kidney disease effectively. The other innovation of Immunotherapy shows this therapy absorbs the essence of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and modern medicine technology.
How does Immunotherapy treat Chronic Kidney Disease?
As introduced by kidney experts from kidney-symptom.com, Immunotherapy contains six steps. All of these steps have a intimate link with each other. Follow kidney experts, so patients can find a quite difference about their health.
1. Scientific diagnosis and test: This can guide doctors to determine the type of patients’ kidney disease and develop treatment plan.
2. Immune blocking: It is taken to prevent further kidney damage from the deposits of immune complexes.
3. Immune tolerance: This step focuses on achieving the coexist of immune complexes and kidney functioning tissues.
4. Immune clearance: With various therapies, immune complexes can be eliminated successfully.
5. Immune protection: Correct Chinese medicines are taken to protect remaining kidney function.
6. Immune adjustment: Only if immune system is normalized, can patients prevent the relapse of their kidney disease.
The above is one general overview of Immunotherapy for kidney disease. To learn more about its procedure, cost or available places, you can contact us through emailing to email@example.com or leaving a message below.