HSPN (Henoch-Schonlein Purpura Nephritis) is a such a boring problem. The culprit, purpura, can cause not only attack kidneys but also some other organs or symptoms, thus leading to join problem, urinary tract issues and digestive disorders, and so on. Follow me to get more facts on this kidney disease.
● Gastrointestinal tract problems: Abdominal pain, along with nausea, vomiting and blood in stool, and occasional vomiting blood. Children with HSPN may have indigitation, ileus and enterobrosis.
● Joint pain. You knees, ankles and hands can all be painful.
● High blood pressure. The estimated incidence of hypertension in HSPN patients is 20 percent to 40 percent. Most of them have slight or moderate high blood pressure and can be easily controlled with medicines or diet.
● Skin problem. It is the most obvious sign of HSPN. Red spots are seen in lower limbs, where ankles and knees are more likely to be affected.
● Urine changes. Blood or microalbumin can be traced in urine. Urine changes may be the first sign that indicate the kidneys have been damaged.
Now, you have known how serious is HSPN. What can you do to manage this illness condition?
Management of HSPN
● Maintain a kidney-friendly diet. A good diet is to help you to prevent some symptoms and aggravation of kidney damage. In general, you are required to take a low-sodium and low-protein diet. Sometimes, potassium and phosphorous also need to be limited.
● Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Traditional Chinese medicines are natural and can treat kidney disease from the root. The effective ingredients can permeate into kidneys deeply through skin. They can expand blood vessels, fight against inflammation and degrade extracelluar matrixes. These functions are good for improving blood circulation and repair damaged renal tissues. Therefore, it is a natural and effective therapy for HSPN patients.
Based on 30 years of clinic practices, this therapy has gained great reputation. You can trust us!